Welcome to the home of the Association of Fire and Emergency Service Educators.
We are a professional society committed to the support of educators working in high school, college, and university Fire and EMS programs.
In support of educators we commit ourselves to the following initiatives.
- The development and sharing of educational resources
- The enhancement of articulated credit among institutions through standardized curriculum
- Teacher support through professional development programs
- Facilitation of communication and networking among education professionals
- Advocacy of professional issues among emergency service education related government and industry organizations
The Association of Fire and Emergency Service Educators (FESE) was founded in July of 2015, we currently have member institutions from Illinois, Missouri and Iowa